Monday, October 1, 2012


Threesome
Rainforest 

Mr. Cool
Welcome to October and the beginning of another season of art shows and sales.  My first show is called Artists on Tour (you can google it) a collective of thirty SK, AB, and BC artists held at TCU Place in Saskatoon Oct. 12 - 14.  I know many of the artists but there are a number that are new to me.  Should prove to be an interesting experience.  I'll have a number of  new pieces to show and have just finished documenting them so some pics to view.

  Reflections of Nature follows on Oct.26 - 28.  This is at Prairieland in Saskatoon and is a show /competition which deserves a lot more attention.  This the biggest wildlife art show in western Canada and there are competition catagories for all sorts of art and open to all ages and experience.  My grand daughter  Sarah plans to enter some of her wonderful photos this year.  I am a judge of sculpture at this year's show, a job I share with two other recognised sculptors from SK.  I also have a booth to show and sell my sculpture and paintings.  Yes, paintings.  I've been doing a little on the side and have been juried by the Saskatchewan Craft Council.

Then Nov. rolls in and Wintergreen pops up on the 16 - 18.  Hope to see all the folks around Regina at that show at the Centre of the Arts.  I hope to have a variety of paintings for sale along with carvings and will post some pics on the next visit to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment